WooCommerce Box Office 1.1.3 Extension
Sell tickets for your next event, concert, function, fundraiser or conference directly on your own site with Box Office
Box Office for WooCommerce allows you to create and sell tickets directly to customers — no need for them to visit or use a third-party site or service anymore! Get ticket sales for your next event or conference up and running within minutes and start making additional income today.
We successfully used Box Office to manage all ticket sales, coupons, live-stream tickets and onsite registration and checkin for WooConf 2016 in Austin, Texas.
Why use Box Office?
Keep ticket sales on your site
With Box Office, you can create an ‘event’ product and sell it directly in your store, keeping your customers onsite.
Connect with attendees
Add custom fields to signup forms to learn more about attendees and personalize their experience. Customize emails sent after a ticket purchase and send bulk emails to attendees.
Attendee CSV export
Download a CSV export for all ticket holders based on ticket type.
Ticket inventory management
Automate ticket sales by setting individual ticket limits for each ticket you create and ensure that you don’t oversell tickets for a certain event or ticket type on your site.
Offer multiple ticket types
Create unlimited ticket types, each with their own pricing, benefits and/or private content, and manage stock levels independently.
Restrict content to ticket holders
Do you want to offer a private webinar, a live-stream of your event or give your attendees access to downloadable content after the event? It’s all possible with Box Office.
Find attendees with ease
Search for attendees by name, ticket ID, email or even company.
Offer discount codes
Offer coupon codes to event partners and sponsors to help drive ticket sales and easily track and manage coupon usage from your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
Box Office integrates with the WooCommerce Order Barcodes extension, allowing you to print a unique barcode within your customer’s ticket which allowing you to easily manage and track your events attendance.
WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway Extension
,WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway plugin
,plugin Box Office Payment Gateway Download free
,WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway Download free
,WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway Download Extension
,Download WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway
,Download WooThemes Box Office Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin
,Premium WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway
,plugin WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway
,WooThemes Box Office Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin
,WooThemes Box Office Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extension
,Download Premium Box Office Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extension
,WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway Extension Latest Updates
,WooCommerce plugins and themes updates Box Office Payment Gateway
,WooCommerce Box Office Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins
,woocommerce Box Office Payment Gateway plugin free
,best woocommerce Box Office Payment Gateway plugin
,woocommerce Box Office Payment Gateway Latest Updates
,Box Office Payment Gateway Woocommerce Extension Download Free
,Box Office Payment Gateway WooThemes
,Box Office Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
,Premium WooCommerce Extension Download Box Office Payment Gateway
*** WooCommerce Box Office Changelog ***
2017-04-03 – version 1.1.3
* Fix – Update for WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
2017-02-23 – version 1.1.2
* Fix – Incorrect incorrect ticket URL in exported tickets CSV.
* Fix – Customer information not being populated when ticket is create via admin.
* Enhancement – Added paragraph wrapper in printed ticket.
* Fix – Multiple product_page shortcodes on a single page only show the the first ticket’s fields.
2016-11-30 – version 1.1.1
* Fix – PHP notices on the front page.
* Fix – Issue where ‘Add New’ link in ticket admin doesn’t work.
* Fix – Error when updating to 1.1.0 caused by too early hook when performing page creation and rewrite flush
* Fix – Issue where ticket form is not rendered in sold individually product.
* Fix – Issue where barcodes were not generated for purchased tickets.
* Fix – Error thrown in [scan_ticket] shortcode.
2016-08-16 – version 1.1.0
* Fix – Duplicate navigation under My Tickets page
* Tweak – Added Box Office settings under WooCommerce > Settings
* Tweak – Allow set the page for My Ticket (edit ticket) page via settings
* Tweak – Allow changing text on the front-end via settings
* Fix – Error when using PHP < 5.3
* Tweak - Add new shortcode [my_ticket]
* Tweak - Update translation strings
* Security - Prevent CSV formula injection from exported tickets
* Fix - Issue where HTML ticket fields being sent to gateway2016-05-30 - version 1.0.2
* Tweak - UI redesign, with menu and breadcrumb, for "My Tickets" page under "My Account" page when WooCommerce 2.6 is being used
* Fix - Issue where ticket panel icons were not correctly displayed when WooCommerce 2.6 is being used2016-04-23 - version 1.0.1
* Removed displayed order items meta in checkout. Since order item meta contains
ticket fields wrapped in markup, it won't displayed nicely in some gateways.
* Fixes checkbox field is not displayed for ticket holder. Checkbox's value is
stored as array and we skipped to render it. This change implode the value into
comma separated string.2016-04-20 - version 1.0.0
* Initial release