WooCommerce EU VAT Number 2.2.0 Extension
Allow valid EU businesses the choice of paying tax at your store
This extension provides your checkout with a field to collect and validate a customer’s EU VAT number, if they have one. Upon entering a valid VAT number, the business will not be charged VAT at your store.
The validation function uses the handy VIES.
WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Extension,WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway plugin,plugin EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Download Extension,Download WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway,Download WooThemes EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,Premium WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway,plugin WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway,WooThemes EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,WooThemes EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,Download Premium EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Extensions Latest Updates,WooCommerce plugins and themes updates EU VAT Number Payment Gateway,WooCommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins,woocommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway plugin free,best woocommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway plugin,woocommerce EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Latest Updates,EU VAT Number Payment Gateway Woocommerce Extensions Download Free,EU VAT Number Payment Gateway WooThemes,EU VAT Number Payment Gateway for WooCommerce,Premium WooCommerce Extensions Download EU VAT Number Payment Gateway
*** EU VAT Number Changelog ***
2017-04-13 – version 2.2.0
* Renamed main file.
* PHP 7.1 compatibility.
* Stopped saving legacy VAT Number meta key – use _vat_number.
* Tweaked display of numbers in backend.
* Fix – error message shown when validation fails.
* Fix – Translation wrong gettext function used.
2017-01-25 – version 2.1.14
* Fix – Increase validation request timeout from 5 to 30 seconds.
2016-10-08 – version 2.1.13
* Fix – Issue where My Account endpoint doesn’t initially work after activation.
* Fix – Issue where my VAT number is cleared when billing country is changed.
2016-06-09 – version 2.1.12
* Tweak – Support for tabbed My Account page introduced in WooCommerce 2.6
* Tweak – Include VAT Number in order endpoints responses within REST API
2016-04-13 – version 2.1.11
* Fix issue where VAT number is not saved to user meta after checkout
* Fix issue of missing text domain in plugin header
* Tweak – Added filter to alter translation file location
2016-03-02 – version 2.1.10
* Fix incorrect IP address to display when IP is validated. This change also
introduces `wc_eu_vat_self_declared_ip_address` hook to filter the IP
2015-09-21 – version 2.1.9
* Add VAT number field to My Account page
* Add Switzerland to list of VAT countries
2015-08-06 – version 2.1.8
* run vat_number_is_valid if the cached result was 0 or false.
2015-03-12 – version 2.1.7
* Add report for non-eu VAT taxes in the same format as the EU VAT report. Useful for accounting.
2015-03-12 – version 2.1.6
* Fix report ranges.
2015-03-12 – version 2.1.5
* Fix textdomain
2015-03-08 – version 2.1.4
* Textdomain and POT update.
2015-01-08 – version 2.1.3
* Fix localisation support.
* Tweaked what data gets saved when dealing with regular products to avoid showing IP info when not required.
2015-01-08 – version 2.1.2
* Set excemption regardless of base country (maybe_set_vat_excempt method).
2015-01-01 – version 2.1.1
* Updated geolocation class for CloudFlare support.
* When dealing with digital goods, validate users who state that they are outside of the EU, if the IP address is inside the EU.
* Fix options when saving other tax settings.
2014-12-30 – version 2.1.0
* Added new geolocation class with more reliable GeoIP functionality.
* Only collect IP when dealing with digital goods in the cart.
* Force total refresh so checkbox is displayed.
2014-10-28 – version 2.0.0
* Refactored the plugin.
* Added additonal options for handling of orders with non-validated VAT numbers.
* Added IP validation option for orders with digital goods (in preperation for the EU place of supply laws in January).
* Changed the placement and look and feel of the VAT Number field to make it fit within the WC billing section.
* Made the VAT ID append itself to formatted billing addresses automatically.
* Added template file to control the display of the field itself.
* Added new meta box for viewing collected information.
* Added column in orders panel to show IP/VAT/other evidence.
* Added reports for EC Sales and EU Vat taxes.
* Mixed carts – force digital goods to use taxable billing address (must use tax class named ‘Digital Goods’)
* Added requirement for WC 2.2.9 to support the EU VAT rates.
2014-09-01 – version 1.7.2
* Handle SERVER_BUSY responses.
* Use transient instead of wp_cache.
2014-09-01 – version 1.7.1
* Base excemption on configured tax address in tax settings.
2014-06-10 – version 1.7.0
* Set meta data when validated, so times when the API fails can be tracked.
2014-04-02 – version 1.6.0
* Use our own woo api
2014-02-23 – version 1.5.9
* Option to store unvalidated numbers as-is
2014-02-14 – version 1.5.8
* Only add errors when you press the checkout process button
2014-02-14 – version 1.5.7
* Fix notices after success
2014-02-13 – version 1.5.6
* Clear notices before adding new ones
2014-01-17 – version 1.5.5
* 2.1 Compat
2013-08-07 – version 1.5.4
* Pass saved strings though __()
2013-03-15 – version 1.5.3
* Greece uses EL instead of GR
2013-03-15 – version 1.5.1
* Update on change field
2013-01-11 – version 1.5.0
* WC 2.0 Compat
* General cleanup
2012-12-04 – version 1.4.1
* New updater
2012-04-10 – version 1.4
* Added option to optionally deduct tax for shop base country if a valid number is added
2012-04-10 – version 1.3
* Option to show field when the customer is in the base country
* Handling for if isvat service is down – allow vat number through.
2012-03-11 – version 1.2.2
* Add inline JS for scripts
2012-03-01 – version 1.2.1
* Fixed check after removing the number
* Remove full stops from number
2012-01-26 – version 1.2
* WC 1.4 Compatibility
* Added Woo Updater
2011-11-15 – version 1.1.1
* Changed textdomain
* Renamed plugin since exempt is not the correct terminology
* Show/hide VAT Number form based on country
* If user is in the same country then don’t allow zero rate
* VAT Number added to emails
2011-10-26 – version 1.0.1
* Added form-row-wide class
* Added heading + option for title
* Moved to shipping column, below order details
2011-09-27 – version 1.0
* First Release