FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
This extension requires that your store uses US or Canadian Dollars for it’s currency, US or Canada as the base country and that your server has soap installed. It primarily works with ins and lbs, but other units can be converted automatically.
FedEx can calculate quotes worldwide as it handles both domestic and international parcels:
2017-04-03 – version 3.4.5 * Fix – Update for WC 3.0 compatibility.
2016-11-22 – version 3.4.4 * Tweak – Ensure FedEx ground is available for US to Canada.
2016-11-18 – version 3.4.3 * Tweak – Ensure FedEx ground is available for Canada to US.
2016-10-27 – version 3.4.2 * Fix – When mix product types in cart with virtual items, unable to checkout.
2016-10-12 – version 3.4.1 * Fix – Shipping settings copied to the wrong zone.
2016-10-07 – version 3.4.0 * Add – Support for WooCommerce 2.6+ shipping zones. * Update – Change plugin main file name to woocommerce-shipping-fedex. * Fix – SOAP API connection over SSL breaking in php 5.4 and 5.6
2016-07-07 – version 3.3.7 * Fix – Do not run FedEx if it is not enabled.
2016-06-16 – version 3.3.6 * Fix – Missing check on ground rates for business addresses.
2016-05-27 – version 3.3.5 * Tweak – Update calculate shipping method to be compatible with WC 2.6
2016-05-19 – version 3.3.4 * New – Add direct distribution option to get correct US to CA or CA to US rates. * Add – Smartpost hub Groveport Ohio. * Compatibility with 2.6 shipping classes UI.
2015-07-03 – version 3.3.3 * Correct weight sent to FedEx when freight is enabled.
2015-06-02 – version 3.3.2 * Small update to box packer to exclude box weight when calculating ratio of items packed.
2015-04-01 – version 3.3.1 * Correct spelling of Freight
2015-03-11 – version 3.3.0 * Only add city field if freight is enabled. * Remove deprecated functions (<2.1)
* Update text domains.
* Fix line item weight for freight when shipping items individually.
* Update WSDL file to version 16.
* Update box sizes to new API dimensions and one rates.
* Support for Fedex One Rates
* Split smart post into own request to work with insurance.2015-01-28 - version 3.2.11
* Fixed insurance with Canadian origin.
* Filter on origin postcode.
* version bump skipping 3.2.102014-10-13 - version 3.2.9
* Update box packer2014-10-08 - version 3.2.8
* Updated box packer.2014-06-06 - version 3.2.7
* Encode commodity name2014-04-08 - version 3.2.6
* Fix notices2014-03-06 - version 3.2.5
* US base broker for CA only
* Prevent insurance when currency does not match country2014-02-24 - version 3.2.4
* Fix notices2014-02-19 - version 3.2.3
* CustomsClearanceDetail added for Canada requests2014-02-04 - version 3.2.2
* Fix smart post hub IDs
* Fix CLASS IDs for freight2014-01-16 - version 3.2.1
* Fix for per item shipping rates2014-01-02 - version 3.2.0
* Code refactoring
* 2.1 compatibility
* Ability to map freight classes to shipping classes
* Highest freight class used when shipping2013-07-14 - version 3.1.6
* Fix for determining list vs account rates2013-07-14 - version 3.1.5
* Set debug default to no2013-05-16 - version 3.1.4
* Second street line2013-05-16 - version 3.1.3
* Tweak smart post2013-05-03 - version 3.1.2
* Fixed address validation2013-04-12 - version 3.1.1
* Separate field for fedex freight account number
* Fix 'enabled' check for custom box sizes.2013-04-04 - version 3.1.0
* Fix virtual check when box packing
* Added FEDEX Freight rates and some new options2013-01-24 version 3.0.1
* Fix currency checks2013-01-24 version 3.0.0
* Complete rewrite using FedEx latest API's
* Supports CA and US origins.