WooCommerce Force Sells 1.1.12 Extension
Force related products to be added to the cart
The Force Sells extension allows you to link products together, so they are added to the cart together. This is useful for linking a service or required product to another.
For example, if you are selling iPad glass repair as a service, you can link a new glass window as a forced sell product.
There are two types of force sells:
- Normal force sell products will be added to the cart along with the main product, in the same quantity as selected for the main product. Added force sell products can be removed and the quantity of it can be changed in the cart by the customer.
- Synced force sell products work in the very same way as normal force sells. The only difference is that customers can’t remove a synced force sell from the cart or change the quantity. In case the main product is removed, the synced force sell products will be removed too. Same goes for quantity. If the quantity of the main product is changed, the quantity for all synced force sell products will change too.
In the cart, synced force sells are shown as ‘linked’:
Can’t figure out if Force Sells is the right extension for your store? We’ve written a handy comparison
to help you decide which extension suits your requirements.
WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway Extension,WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway plugin,plugin Force Sells Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway Download Extension,Download WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway,Download WooThemes Force Sells Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,Premium WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway,plugin WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway,WooThemes Force Sells Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,WooThemes Force Sells Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,Download Premium Force Sells Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway Extensions Latest Updates,WooCommerce plugins and themes updates Force Sells Payment Gateway,WooCommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins,woocommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway plugin free,best woocommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway plugin,woocommerce Force Sells Payment Gateway Latest Updates,Force Sells Payment Gateway Woocommerce Extensions Download Free,Force Sells Payment Gateway WooThemes,Force Sells Payment Gateway for WooCommerce,Premium WooCommerce Extensions Download Force Sells Payment Gateway
*** WooCommerce Force Sells ***
2017-04-12 – version 1.1.12
* Fix – Synced force sells field not working with WC 3.0.
2017-01-11 – version 1.1.11
* Fix – When forced item is out of stock, main product was allowed to be added.
* New – Introduce “wc_force_sell_disallow_no_stock” filter to allow main product to be added even when forced item is out of stock.
2016-10-05 – version 1.1.10
* Fix – PHP Notice caused by invalid value passed to foreach()
* Tweak – Make sure get_force_sell_ids always returns array
* Fix – Prevent duplication of the same forced product in single product page.
2015-01-13 – version 1.1.9
* Hook the remove and restore actions later so plugins like Bookings can clean up their data first, before a force sell is removed.
2015-12-03 = version 1.1.8
* Fix – Make sure to delete orphan force sells if the product gets deleted (like inactive bookings).
2015-02-02 – version 1.1.7
* Compatibility with 2.3 cart undo feature.
* Removed $woocommerce globals.
2015-01-29 – version 1.1.6
* Fix – Backwards compatibility
2015-01-28 – version 1.1.5
* New – WC 2.3 compatibility (chosen -> select2)
2014-11-27 – version 1.1.4
* Update class structure / loading
* Don’t use global variables
2013-10-24 – version 1.1.3
* Cleaned pass by reference notices
* Added filters to manipulate products and quantities being added
2013-01-21 – version 1.1.2
* WC 2.0 compat
2012-12-07 – version 1.1.1
* Fixed bug where products forcing each other ended up in a loop
2012-12-04 – version 1.1
* New updater
2012-05-10 – version 1.0
* First release