WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration 4.4.6 Extension
Take credit card payments directly on your store
PayPal Pro is a gateway plugin that allows you to take credit card payments via PayPal directly on your site.
The customer enters their credit card details during the checkout process, and PayPal handles the rest. This results in an extremely slick checkout process during which the user never needs to leave your site.
This extension supports both traditional PayPal Pro and PayPal Pro PayFlow Editions.
WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Extension,WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway plugin,plugin PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Download Extension,Download WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway,Download WooThemes PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,Premium WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway,plugin WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway,WooThemes PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,WooThemes PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,Download Premium PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Extensions Latest Updates,WooCommerce plugins and themes updates PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway,WooCommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins,woocommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway plugin free,best woocommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway plugin,woocommerce PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Latest Updates,PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway Woocommerce Extensions Download Free,PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway WooThemes,PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway for WooCommerce,Premium WooCommerce Extensions Download PayPal Pro Integration Payment Gateway
*** PayPal Pro Changelog ***
2017-04-06 – version 4.4.6
* Fix – Additional updates for WC 3.0 compatibility.
2017-04-03 – version 4.4.5
* Fix – Update for WC 3.0 compatibility.
2016-12-26 – version 4.4.4
* Fix – Deprecated notice for the checkout form.
* Fix – Notice for using functions that are deprecated in PHP 7.
* Fix – Make sure ACK/RESULT exists in parsed response before processing the response.
* Fix – Updated order total in PayFlow is not passed when capturing the payment.
* Fix – Deprecated notice of credit_card_form.
2016-06-06 – version 4.4.3
* Fix – Strict standard notice caused by new method introduced in WooCommerce 2.6
* Fix – Deprecated notice from get_currentuserinfo()
2016-01-05 – version 4.4.2
* Includes any Checkout Add-On fees when sending line items to PayPal to avoid an “amounts do not match” payment error
* Fixes the tax amount passed to PayPal when shipping is taxable to avoid an “amounts do not match” payment error
2015-11-12 – version 4.4.1
* Resolve “extra space” issue in billing address.
2015-09-08 – version 4.4.0
* Refactor of 3dsecure code. Requires some account side changes (explained in admin notice on activation)
2015-08-03 – version 4.3.7
* Added – “woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro_payflow_refund_request” filter
* Added – “woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro_payflow_transaction_details_request” filter
2015-06-30 – version 4.3.6
* Fix notice when date is not set.
2015-06-30 – version 4.3.5
* Remove SSLVerify from requests.
2015-06-18 – version 4.3.4
* Tweak 3DS auth code.
* Fix PayPal Pro taxes not sent as separate line item when “send line items” is enabled
2015-05-16 – version 4.3.3
* Explicitly pass currencycode to prevent currency mismatch issue for capture
2015-04-17 – version 4.3.2
* Added ability to remove the SSL nag notice
2015-03-23 – version 4.3.1
* Force api_request_url secure.
* Updater fix.
* Added start date field to PPP Classic for Maestro.
* Ensure auth/capture settings are passed uppercased as expected by API
2015-01-26 – version 4.3.0
* woocommerce_paypal_pro_payflow_icon filter.
* Added logging for PayPal Pro Payflow.
* Added transaction capture from admin backend for PayPal Pro and Payflow.
* Added void capability on an authorized only order for PayPal Pro and Payflow.
* Added order id to be passed to PayPal Pro for reference.
* Added authorize/capture option to PayPal Pro Payflow.
* Added refund capability to PayPal Pro Payflow.
* Updated test credit card number for PayPal Pro Payflow.
* UPdated PayPal Pro classic API version to 119.
* Fixed various undefined index bugs in PayPal Pro classic.
2014-10-27 – version 4.2.0
* Added test credit card number on checkout when in test/sandbox mode.
* Added refund capability to PayPal Pro classic.
2014-10-27 – version 4.1.1
* Updated 3DSecure thin client.
2014-10-07 – version 4.1.0
* Fix SSL required message when gateway is not enabled.
* Added authorize/capture option to PayPal Pro classic.
* Hide 3ds options unless 3ds is enabled.
2014-09-18 – version 4.0.4
* Fix send line items product variations names were not being sent
2014-09-12 – version 4.0.3
* Added soft descriptor option.
2014-08-29 – version 4.0.2
* Fix SHIPTONAME field in PP pro
* Only change order button text in payflow when using transparent redirect.
2014-08-26 – version 4.0.1
* Send SHIPTOFIRSTNAME for payflow
2014-05-19 – version 4.0.0
* Made WC 2.1 a requirement – removed cc form fallbacks
* Removed deprecated functions and code
* PayFlow now supports transparent redirect (posts details straight to paypal for better security)
2014-04-22 – version 3.4.2
* Fix 3dsecure authorization
2014-03-31 – version 3.4.1
* Updated rounding amendment code
2014-03-27 – version 3.4.0
* Updated textdomain
* Added handling for status code 126 (under review for fraud)
* Correctly round shipping + shipping tax together when passing totals to paypal
2014-03-10 – version 3.3.2
* use un-encoded http_build_query for payflow
2014-01-28 – version 3.3.1
* Use WC session for 3d secure
2014-01-13 – version 3.3.1
* Redirect fix
2014-01-10 – version 3.3.0
* Dropped 1.6 support
* 2.1 compatibility
2013-10-31 – version 3.2.0
* Built in new cc form from upcoming 2.1 into both Pro and PayFlow
2013-09-16 – version 3.1.2
* Fix headers for sandbox
2013-09-16 – version 3.1.1
* Updated API call
2013-08-05 – version 3.1.0
* JP PayPal Plus support (in pro gateway only)
2013-07-23 – version 3.0.4
* Tweaked paypal requests
2013-07-22 – version 3.0.3
* Added woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro_payflow_request and woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro_request filters for the payment request.
2013-04-18 – version 3.0.2
* 3 filters for adding currencies
* Log remote post errors
2013-03-13 – version 3.0.1
* Debug mode
* Sending line items is optional
* Tweaks to line item sending code
2013-02-06 – version 3.0.0
* Support for PayPal Pro Payflow Edtion
* EMAIL sent with dodirectpayment request
2013-01-06 – version 2.2.0
* Tweak to item amount calculations
2012-12-05 – version 2.1.6
2012-11-29 – version 2.1.5
* Make SSL non-required when test mode is enabled.
2012-11-23 – version 2.1.4
* Send ITEMAMT and fix any rounding issues with an offset row
2012-11-05 – version 2.1.3
* Send line items to paypal
2012-04-26 – version 2.1.2
* Log error code
2012-04-26 – version 2.1.1
* JS validation fix
2012-04-26 – version 2.1
* 3ds tweaks
* Option to only accept payments when liability shift has occurred (when enrolled and PAResStatus do not equal ‘U’)
2012-03-09 – version 2.0
* Added Woo Updater
* New class names
* 3D Secure support
2011-11-22 – version 1.0.5
* Added shipping info to request (thanks Jason Whitaker)
2011-11-02 – version 1.0.4
* Available countries uses base country rather than customer country to get accepted cards
* Tweaked wp_remote_post to add woocommerce user-agent
2011-11-01 – version 1.0.3
* AmEx country check
2011-11-01 – version 1.0.2
* Changed SSL check
2011-10-28 – version 1.0.1
2011-09-27 – version 1.0
* First Release