WooCommerce Product Vendors 2.0.30 Extension
Turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace
Have you got an existing site and loyal community and would like to find ways to diversify your revenue? Or would you like to start an eCommerce business without having to invest in creating your own product line? With Product Vendors for WooCommerce you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is the completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.
Product Vendors caters for both vendors and marketplace owners with specific features that ensure:
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Marketplace owners can:
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
Vendor registration form
Vendors can register and/or apply by filling out a registration form expressing their interest in selling on your store and they can be accepted and approved on a per application basis.
Send approval emails to vendors
You can now notify potential vendors when their application has been approved with an email sent directly to their inbox.
Multiple vendor settings
Choose from multiple Vendor role settings including Vendor Admin (has access to all vendor settings) and Vendor Manager (limited access, can’t see sales tax or other settings).
Feature rich vendor management
Set up one or more WooCommerce users to manage the vendor’s information including profile, email address and logo.
Intuitive Commission List Management
Commissions on sales can be a set amount (ex. $5 on every purchase) or a percentage (ex. 25% of each sale) — you can set this individually per-vendor, per-product, or per-store.
Manage orders, shipments, and customer notes
Product vendors have built in Per Product Shipping and the ability to add private notes or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers).
Selectively show vendor information
Turn your store into a real marketplace by selectively showing each vendor’s, name per product, overall rating, profile photo and profile information.
Manage payout settings
Payments to vendors can be made, instantly (this is a per-vendor setting only and uses PayPal Mass Payments), manually, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.
WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway Extension,WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway plugin,plugin Product Vendors Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway Download free,WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway Download Extension,Download WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway,Download WooThemes Product Vendors Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,Premium WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway,plugin WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway,WooThemes Product Vendors Payment Gateway WooCommerce plugin,WooThemes Product Vendors Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,Download Premium Product Vendors Payment Gateway WooCommerce Extensions,WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway Extensions Latest Updates,WooCommerce plugins and themes updates Product Vendors Payment Gateway,WooCommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway WordPress Plugins,woocommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway plugin free,best woocommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway plugin,woocommerce Product Vendors Payment Gateway Latest Updates,Product Vendors Payment Gateway Woocommerce Extensions Download Free,Product Vendors Payment Gateway WooThemes,Product Vendors Payment Gateway for WooCommerce,Premium WooCommerce Extensions Download Product Vendors Payment Gateway
*** Product Vendors Changelog ***
2017-05-02 – version 2.0.30
* Fix – Emails to vendors not showing variable products.
2017-04-28 – version 2.0.29
* Fix – A glitch with order timestamp when vendor setting is set to UTC.
2017-04-27 – version 2.0.28
* Fix – In certain cases PayPal Mass Payments will not send payments to all recipients.
* Update – PayPal SDK 1.11.
2017-03-28 – version 2.0.27
* Update – Additional updates for WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
* Add – Compatibility with Sequential Numbers Pro.
* Fix – Filters on the Bookings list table were not filtering properly.
2017-03-02 – version 2.0.26
* Fix – In cart bookings should not show in vendor dashboard.
* Tweak – Vendor ID cookie name to allow hosting to not cache cookie.
2017-02-13 – version 2.0.25
* Update – WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility.
* Fix – Variation attribute not showing in commission list.
* Fix – Compatibility issue with Bookings reverted version.
* New – Introduce filter “wcpv_sold_by_link_name”.
2017-01-08 – version 2.0.24
* Fix – When variable product is set with “any” variations, user selected attribute is not shown on order list.
2016-12-07 – version 2.0.23
* Fix – Method name changed in Bookings causing errors.
2016-11-09 – version 2.0.22
* Fix – Database query error.
* Fix – Vendor admin in mobile not seeing menu icon.
2016-10-25 – version 2.0.21
* Fix – Vendor widget not allowing simple HTML.
* Fix – Vendor order date discrepancies between list and detail.
* Fix – Order statuses were not translatable.
* Fix – Prevent vendor approval from sending again if they’re just changing admin roles.
* Tweak – Vendor registration no longer sends password but request them to create their own.
2016-09-28 – version 2.0.20
* Fix – CSV Commission export buttons were not working.
2016-09-23 – version 2.0.19
* Fix – Vendors can see media files in list mode of others.
2016-09-07 – version 2.0.18
* Fix – Product attribute names were not formatted correctly after WC 2.6.
2016-08-31 – version 2.0.17
* Fix – UTC timezone offset causes errors as it is not handled properly.
* Tweak – Performance with Bookings compatibility.
2016-08-24 – version 2.0.16
* Fix – Hide vendor registration form from admins to prevent inadvertent role switching.
* Fix – JetPack settings and widgets were showing for vendors.
* Add – Vendor timezone option in vendor settings.
* Add – Fulfillment status update notification email to admin.
2016-07-18 – version 2.0.15
* Tweak – Scroll to the message of the form on vendor registration.
* Fix – Undefined enable_bookings notice in settings.
2016-07-07 – version 2.0.14
* Fix – Export unpaid commissions triggered an error.
* Fix – Vendor user first and last name not showing in the support form emails.
* Fix – Change load order of text domain so all strings can be translated.
* Fix – Email templates were not being overridden.
2016-06-28 – version 2.0.13
* Update – When registered user is applying to be a vendor, set their role to pending vendor.
* Fix – Vendor switcher is not showing on the admin bar.
2016-06-07 – version 2.0.12
* Add – Total earned commission in the vendors report.
* Add – Admin toolbar menu items for vendors such as add product.
* Fix – Commission number formatting.
2016-06-03 – version 2.0.11
* Fix – Commission logic when it is fixed amount, it would incorrectly account for only one quantity.
* Add – Allow vendors to manage users as an option.
* Add – Bookings global availability options are now available to vendors.
2016-05-16 – version 2.0.10
* Fix – Store admin was not able to see bookable product ( regression from last update ).
2016-05-15 – version 2.0.9
* Fix – Typo on vendor level commission setting which causes commission not to match.
* Fix – Order generate commission action filter overriding 3rd party actions.
* Fix – Vendor dashboard no longer shows when vendor resets password.
* Fix – Vendors were not able to upload media.
* Fix – Per product shipping not returning rate when used on variable product parent level.
* Fix – Vendors can still add bookable product when their account has bookings disabled.
* Fix – Vendor name in 2 byte characters would cause vendor dashboard not to show.
2016-05-06 – version 2.0.8
* Fix – Vendor order notes were not processing properly.
* Fix – Upgrading version 1.x to 2.x were not converting commission amount correctly.
* Add – Capability to use decimals in commission amounts.
* Add – Vendor description to vendor profile on 1.x data upgrade.
2016-04-19 – version 2.0.7
* Fix – Fatal error caused by method return value is used in write context.
2016-04-19 – version 2.0.6
* Fix – Sometimes PayPal Mass Payments does not recognize live environment based on clientID.
* Add – Export all unpaid commission button for PayPal Mass payments.
* Tweak – Combine batch PayPal Payouts to prevent over charging on fees.
2016-04-14 – version 2.0.5
* Fix – When bulk/quick editing product, sometimes vendors are unassigned from the product.
* Fix – When product is set to featured, it is removed after a vendor saves the product.
* Fix – Update number formatting method to prevent rounding issues.
2016-04-04 – version 2.0.4
* Add – Shortcode to list all vendors [wcpv_vendor_list].
* Add – Placeholder commission in commission fields so users know what the current commission is.
* Tweak – Don’t display vendor registration form when vendor is logged in.
* Fix – Vendor create products were not showing properly.
2016-03-24 – version 2.0.3
* Fix – Error when vendor has bookings enabled but bookings plugin is not active.
* Remove – Visibility and featured product settings from vendor quick edit.
* Add – Trash product capability to vendors.
2016-03-16 – version 2.0.2
* Fix – Possible non object issue on commission list if product was deleted.
* Fix – Stock not being updated after order.
* Fix – Product edit was not able to unselect a vendor.
* Remove – Bookings global availability options for vendors.
* Remove – Bookings resources for vendors.
2016-03-02 – version 2.0.1
* Fix – Clear bookings calendar cache to prevent wrong bookings from showing to vendors.
2016-02-23 – version 2.0.0
* Update – Release of 2.0.0 ( see here for changes https://docs.woothemes.com/document/product-vendors/#section-2 )
2014-05-13 – version 1.0.9
* New – Adding compatibility for WooCommerce Bookings extension
* Fix – Fixing typos in dashboard
2014-04-03 – version 1.0.8
* New – Limiting media library to only show media items from current user’s vendor
* Tweak – Showing correct product and media counts for all statuses & views on list tables
* Tweak – Adding Product Vendors admin pages to WooCommerce page list – this fixes the Chosen inputs on all pages
* Fix – Fixing updating of vendor details page
2014-01-10 – version 1.0.7
* Update – Updating calls to deprecated $woocommerce->add_inline_js() in WooCommerce 2.1+ and ensuring backwards compatibility for older versions
* Update – Updating Commissions menu icon to vector font icon
* Fix – Fixing PHP notices in WooCommerce 2.1+
* Fix – Fixing rare issue with product access permissions in dashboard
2014-01-01 – version 1.0.6
* Fix – Limiting request filter to dashboard requests only
2013-12-20 – version 1.0.5
* Update – Adding lots of actions and filters for extensibility
* Tweak – Improving vendor description display
* Tweak – Improving admin input fields display
2013-12-09 – version 1.0.4
* Fixing rounding errors in CSV export
2013-11-22 – version 1.0.3
* Fixing rounding errors
* Fixing duplicate PayPal email address on CSV export
* Fixing saving of vendor admins
2013-09-09 – version 1.0.2
* Allowing vendors to upload images to their own products
* Fixing commission calculation in some instances
* Fixing bug that caused duplicate vendors to display when editing a product
2013-08-26 – version 1.0.1
* Adding ‘product-vendor’ and current vendor slug as body classes on vendor product pages
* Fixing bug that caused the vendor URL to sometimes return a WP_Error object
2013-08-15 – version 1.0
* First Release