WooCommerce Square 1.0.18 Extension
Bring brick-and-mortar and online together
Keep your offline and online stores connected by linking your Square account and WooCommerce store.
Offline and online payments with one solution
Use Square to take payments on your online store.
Keep your online inventory up-to-date with your offline inventory
Automatically sync inventory changes between Square and WooCommerce.
Save time by only updating once
Create and update products in WooCommerce, then see those changes in Square. Change anything from product names to prices.
Square helps businesses of all sizes to start, run and grow with intuitive, powerful tools
- Accept every payment, everywhere
The new Square Reader lets you dip EMV chip cards and accept NFC payments like Apple Pay. You can also swipe magnetic-stripe cards with the included magstripe reader.
- Clear pricing, fast depositsAccept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for 2.75% per tab, dip, or swipe. Pay 2.90% + 30 cents per transaction for online sales. Get deposits in your bank account in one to two business days.
- Free Chargeback Protection
If you receive chargebacks when selling with Square and we determine that you have followed best practices, Square automatically covers up to $250 in eligible chargebacks each month free.
- Use Square to accept all major credit cards with WooCommerce
- Take payments online and offline for the products you’ve already created in WooCommerce
- Manually sync products from WooCommerce to Square, or from Square to WooCommerce — no need to set up items twice
- New products created in WooCommerce will automatically be added to Square
- Sync inventory automatically between WooCommerce and Square — when an item is purchased, inventory will be updated on both platforms
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.5 and up
- Square eCommerce payments is only available in the US and Canada